Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 8 Status Report - Kwiatkowski

What did you do in the last week?
After some consternation, the decision was made Monday night to go to beta test. Tuesday morning, I sent invitations to try out beta test to everyone I know. This includes my students, fellow faculty, as well as friends and former colleauges in industry. In my classes, I had students try out KnowledgeBoxes. Some really enjoyed it, others just went along. All students completed a feedback survey to help prioritize enhancements. Although I was not able to attend the group's Friday meeting, feedback was reviewed and tasks were prioritized.

What challenges did you face?
The greatest challenge faced was imparting the importance and priority of tasks to the team.

What will you do in the next week?
In the next week, I will continue to monitor feedback from beta testers and discuss changes with teammates in order to enhance KnowledgeBoxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment