Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 9 - March 9 - Kwiatkowski

What have you done in the last week?
This past week, I reviewed changes to KnowledgeBoxes with test subjects, as well as presented the results of beta test to Professor Jia.

What were your challenges?
This week I was challenged for time as I am travelling and have irregular access to Internet.

What will you do in the next week?
As team manager, it is my responsibility to organize and prepare materials for the final presentation on the 17th. I will have the outline of the presentation ready for Friday's meeting so teammates will have the weekend to prepare.
Be aware that I am currently out of state, and flying back early on the 17th. I anticipate being at Loop campus well in advance of  the team's presentation however I may be delayed for reasons beyond my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment